Wednesday, October 17, 2018

SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES

Twitter
My least favorite of the four social networking sites listed on this blog post is nonetheless Twitter. Theres many reasons as to why I don't like Twitter from the 240 character lock on tweets to the fact that it can be a little confusing for first timers. The whole twitter feed can also be confusing (speaking from experience). Where Twitter does win is in the department of trends and news. For me the number one way to stay up to date and get info immediately is from Twitter and its because how easy the iconic hashtag has allowed for information to be shared. When I want too get the latest news from different perspectives that aren't biased theres only thing that i have to do.. hashtag it on twitter. 

Facebook
The king of social networking sites is the one and only Facebook. My second favorite social networking site despite all the data they have on me. What I like the most about facebook is that the funny content that I can get access to from friends and from random people. Also the user interface is beautiful and pretty simple with the whole newsfeed. Another thing that makes facebook great is that its the social platform with the biggest amount of users so this is your greatest chance at having everyone you know all on the same platform which does make communication with them a lot easier. 

Instagram
My favorite social media site is none other than Instagram which happens to be owned by facebook as well. Unlike twitter and facebook, Instagram does everything around pictures. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and that definitely speaks volumes of Instagram. I love instagram because it motivates us to express our feelings in a way other than just using our words and now that they have added the best feature that SnapChat had, theres no other reason not too use instagram. 

LinkedIn
Last of all, LinkedIn a social network that I find extremely important in the business world. Its social media meets a job agency. I think LinkedIn is the true definition of a network because it allows us to network with people who can possibly help us advance our careers which is the whole point of networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment